Monday, April 19, 2010
Wine, women and song.
The song portion courtesy of three iPods and singing our little hearts out. LOUDLY.
Lots of good food but those calories were burned off with laughter – the belly-ache kind.
Sitting on Muskoka chairs on the cottage deck in t-shirts with our pant legs rolled up basking in the hot sun.
The next day – snow. Bizarre.
- one duck
- heard one loon (I love loons)
- some creature in the woods too far away to identify (I’m okay with this)
- no bugs (too early)
- no mice (my fall battle prep was a success!)
- no bears (very much okay with this)
- one loud noise outside my window which woke me in the middle of the night with heart pounding. I do believe it was a pine cone falling on the deck. (hey, it is very quiet up there – sounds are magnified - it makes perfect sense to think a wild animal might have been strolling on the deck)
A good time was had by all.
I want to go back. Today.