Monday, July 30, 2007
More of Me
I’ve been tagged by Mike of Mike’s Homefront to list eight random facts about myself.
What a treat for those of you who have already read my previous lists of quirks. (Last one was July 12, 2007.)
The fact that I’m able to come up with more random things is disconcerting. I prefer to think the sum of me is not made up of such haphazard bits and pieces. There seems to be an endless supply.
Eight Useless Facts About Me
1) I fall asleep on my left side.
2) I have a teensy-tiny birthmark on my left inner thigh. I think it looks like a baby duck. I like it.
3). I hate peas and beets. If you put them on my plate, that’s where they’ll stay.
4). I prefer analog to digital when it comes to clocks and watches. I like the visual of time passing and time to come.
5). I swear. I find swear words to be extremely useful in blowing off steam.
6). I over tip at restaurants - although I once left a penny for absolutely abysmal service.
7). I am not infatuated with any male movie star. My heart belongs to the NHL.
8). My recurring dream involves me flying over a Catholic girls’ school. (I am not Catholic but the school does exist.)
So, there you go. More information than you need or want.
As usual, I’m going to dodge the tagging others thing. But if you care to leave a useless fact about yourself in the comments section, I’d be thrilled to read it.
And if you do want to post eight random facts about yourself – consider yourself tagged. Here are the rules. I just re-read them. Oops. I was supposed to put them at the beginning. (Sorry – I broke another rule.)
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.