Thursday, July 03, 2008

What? Again?!

Had I had my wits about me last week – -

(pause….“had I had”….interesting…i quite like the sound of that…)

Back to my wits or lack thereof. In my last post I should have signed off for a longer period of time because now I’m going away on holiday.

My recent absence was unexpected and due to personal/legal/what in the name of God is happening now reasons. Rather along the lines of, “What fresh hell is this?” (To quote Dorothy Parker.)

I was in a tizzy. I still am but I’m getting used to it.

Anyway, tomorrow my tizzy and I are leaving for some R&R.

I’d like to think that in the blogging world absence makes the heart grow fonder but I suspect it’s more a case of “out of sight, out of mind.” Still, I miss my blog friends.

Hope you’re all having a wonderful summer.


For the first time ever, I’m disabling comments. I’m of the opinion that you really aren’t entitled to receive comments if you’re not leaving them elsewhere. And I simply haven’t been able to do that recently.